PROPULSION is a full-service organization specializing in innovative social impact communications. We are the leading supplier of social impact campaigns and projects in the Adria region and wider.
FIELDS OF EXPERTISE
Propulsion occupies a unique market niche between the core business of its partners, their social impact, PR, communications and marketing. For nearly 70 partners a year, our team produces dozens of well-rounded and creative, digital, design, print, PR, lobby, community and video campaigns that reach up to hundreds of thousands of people.
We strongly believe that communication has the power to better the societies of the region on a daily basis.That’s why we design impact.
Propulsion announces a new vacancy for the position:
Propulsion is expanding the team!
We are looking for an experienced Program Manager to join us from October 1, 2019.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the management of USAID Media Initiatives and Partnerships Support (MIPS) program. The objective of this 3 million dollar, 4 year program is to increase the skills of Serbian citizens to navigate a complex information landscape and effectively participate in modern economic, social and political life.
- You have at least three years of work experience in program management, including selecting and leading implementing teams, program administration, budget planning and execution, engagement and coordination with different stakeholders (government, corporate sector, donor community etc.).
- You have experience in implementation of complex development programs, preferably with USAID;
- You are experienced in planning, organization and task management, paying close attention to meeting agreed deadlines;
- You work effectively in a team and on your own, with a high level of self-motivation and ability to set and achieve goals;
- You’re a good listener and communicator with communication and diplomatic skills and sensitivity to various stakeholders’ differences;
- You have a good knowledge of media environment, digital markets, public and corporate sectors, EU policies;
- You have a good analytical and interpersonal skills;
- You are fluent in Serbian and English;
- You have advanced drafting and presentation skills.
- You have good computer skills, particularly using G Suite environment;
- You work effectively under pressure with a developed attention to details.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND CONDITIONS
- Full time, 40 hours a week at Propulsion offices in Belgrade;
- Leading program team;
- Planning and implementing of program activities;
- Meeting program deadlines and goals;
- Maintaining existing and developing new partnerships;
- Representing program and coordinating with wide group of corporate, government, etc. stakeholders;
- Developing the program team skills;
- Managing program budget;
- Creating and monitoring program monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, annual plans and budgets, and activity reports;
- Financial management and financial reporting.
- Advanced management skills;
- Advanced computer literacy skills;
- Advanced drafting and presentation skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Financial management skills;
- B category driver’s license;
- Personal motivation and interest in development programs.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Fixed-term contract;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Attractive working environment.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Send your CV and a motivation letter (in PDF format) through the following form:
The deadline for submitting applications is September 13 at 23:59 hours.
Incomplete applications (without a CV and a letter of motivation) will not be considered. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview between September 16 and 20. Start date for the selected candidate is October 1, 2019.