PROPULSION is a full-service organization specializing in innovative social impact communications. We are the leading supplier of social impact campaigns and projects in the Adria region and wider.
FIELDS OF EXPERTISE
Propulsion occupies a unique market niche between the core business of its partners, their social impact, PR, communications and marketing. For nearly 70 partners a year, our team produces dozens of well-rounded and creative, digital, design, print, PR, lobby, community and video campaigns that reach up to hundreds of thousands of people.
We strongly believe that communication has the power to better the societies of the region on a daily basis.That’s why we design impact.
Propulsion announces a new vacancy for the position:
Financial and Administrative Manager
Propulsion is expanding the team!
We are looking for an experienced Financial and Administrative Manager to join us from October 01, 2019.
The selected candidate will responsible for the management of financial and administration support to the USAID Media Initiatives and Partnerships Support (MIPS) program. The objective of this 3 million dollar, 4 year program is to increase the skills of Serbian citizens to navigate a complex information landscape and effectively participate in modern economic, social and political life.
- You have at least three years of work experience in program management, including selecting and leading implementing teams, program administration, budget planning and execution, engagement and coordination with different stakeholders (government, corporate sector, donor community etc.);
- You have at least three years of experience in finance and administration, and coordination of different programs, national and international;
- You have experience working as a financial and administrative manager on at least one complex long-run development program, preferably with USAID;
- You are familiar with the standards and regulations regarding the financial performance of non-profit organizations;
- You have good computer skills, particularly using G Suite environment;
- You are fluent in Serbian and English;
- You guarantee the discretion and skill of managing confidential information issues.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND CONDITIONS
- Full time, 40 hours a week at the Propulsion offices in Belgrade;
- Working in a team and communicating daily with the Finance and Administration Director and the Finance and Administration Assistant;
- Organizing and archiving financial program documentation in accordance with legal regulations, Propulsion’s rules and donor requirements;
- Participating in the preparation and compilation of documentation necessary for the administrative and financial implementation of the program (petty cash, procurement, records of working hours, travel, absences and similar);
- Communicating with financial institutions (commercial banks, competent tax administration, post office and PIO and ZO);
- Ensuring that Propulsion’s financial legal and regulatory obligations are met;
- Developing all financial statements required to monitor program results, in accordance with the rules and formats provided by the donor;
- Compiling reports and plans on a monthly basis;
- Performing financial monitoring and evaluation of the third parties, partners or grant recipients involved in program activities;
- Participating in the calculation and control of material duties of employees, in cooperation with the Finance and Administration Director;
- Maintaining high standards of financial and administrative integrity and accountability, including compliance with legal obligations and regulations.
- Advanced management skills;
- Advanced computer literacy skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Financial management skills;
- Personal motivation and interest in development programs.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fixed-term contract;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Attractive working environment.
HOW TO APPLY
- Send your CV and a motivation letter (in PDF format) through the following form:
The deadline for submitting applications is September 13 at 23:59 hours.
Incomplete applications (without a CV and a letter of motivation) will not be considered. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview between September 16 and 20. Start date for the selected candidate is October 1, 2019.